6-Week Course With Brooke Battle
INTRO TO PHOTOGRAPHY
Have a camera but wish you knew how to use it?
Then this is the course for you!
- In-person, 1.5 hour sessions
- Camera basics, familiarity with buttons and switches
- Get a perfect exposure every time by understanding your camera and lenses
- Learn how to pose and capture subjects for stunning images
- Properly use natural light to take great pictures everywhere you go
- Polish your photos by editing in Lightroom
To take this course you must have a DSLR camera, laptop or computer, SD memory cards with at least 64gb, and a Lightroom subscription (purchase here).
Only 7 slots available! First come, first served basis.
Course begins mid-January.
In-person sessions will take place in Tuolumne County.